Getting to know their data doubles: An inquiry into student perceptions of privacy issues associated with academic library participation in learning analytics
PI: Kyle Jones, PhD, Indiana University, Indianapolis
- Andrew Asher, PhD, Indiana University
- Kristen Briney, PhD, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Abigail Goben, MLIS, University of Illinois-Chicago
- Michael Perry, MLIS, Northwestern University
- M. Brooke Robertshaw, PhD, Oregon State University
- Dorthea Salo, MLIS, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Awarded by: Institute for Museum & Library Services, Award Amount: $514,000
Robertshaw, M. B., Willi Hooper, M., & Goergen-Doll, K. (2017). Finding the silver lining... in the serials budget crisis. Against the Grain.
Rempel, H. & Robertshaw, M.B. (2017). Supporting the Research Practices of Agricultural Scientists: Oregon State University’s Ithaka Report. Journal of Agricultural & Food Information.
Stonebraker, I., Robertshaw, M.B., Moss, J.D. (2016). Student See Versus Student Do: Comparing Student Performance in Two Types of Online Tutorials. Tech Trends.
Towns, M., Harwood, C., Robertshaw, M.B., Fish, J., & O’Shea, K. (2015). The digital pipetting badge: A method to improve student hands-on laboratory skills. The Journal of Chemical Education.
Stonebraker, I., Robertshaw, M.B., Kirkwood, H.P., & Dugan, M. (2015). Bring your own device into the information literacy classroom. Indiana Libraries.