The East and West Willamette rooms are connected by a soundproof, retractable wall and are available for use separately or together.
- OSU faculty and staff may reserve the classroom once per term for university business.
- Each side has seating for 20 people, a wireless connection, and is set up for projection and sound
- Catered events are allowed only when noted on the room reservation form. Please check the website for library hours.
- Willamette East Seminar Room has Zoom ability.
- If you are using it for the first time, you must request an orientation to the room when making your reservation request.
Location: 3rd floor of the Valley Library, room 3622