The East and West Willamette rooms are connected by a soundproof, retractable wall and are available for use separately or together.
- OSU faculty and staff may reserve the classroom once per term for university business.
- Each side 8 tables, at least 29 chairs (cannot all fit at tables), a wireless connection, and is set up for projection and sound.
- Catered events are allowed only when noted on the room reservation form. Please check the website for library hours.
- Willamette East Seminar Room has audio and camera technology that can connect with Zoom.
- If you are using it for the first time, you must request an orientation to the room when making your reservation request.
Location: 3rd floor of the Valley Library, room 3622