Anyone can check out lockers from the Circulation Desk.
OSU ID: lockers may be checked out for 3-days (no renewal), 3-weeks or you may rent a 90-day locker for $10.
Oregon residents and other non-OSU patrons may check out the 3-day lockers only.
The 3-week and 90-day locker renewal is based on availability.
- The library reserves the right to inspect the contents of a locker at any time and will do so periodically.
- Personal locks may not be used. Doing so will result in loss of the right to use any locker for 1 term.
- Library materials kept in the locker must be properly checked out.
- If the locker key is not returned on or before the due date, fines and charges will accrue. When the locker key is 6 weeks overdue, personal items will be removed and the lock will be replaced.
- The library is not responsible for personal belongings placed in lockers.