Major Service Centers
The OSU Libraries are dedicated to serving the students, faculty and staff at Oregon State University.
- The Valley Library, in the center of main campus, offers an environment conducive to individual study and collaborative work.
- The Marilyn Potts Guin Library in Newport houses the research and teaching collection of OSU’s Hatfield Marine Science Center.
- The OSU Cascades Library provides library services to OSU students, faculty and staff in Bend, Oregon.
- The Special Collections and Archives Research Center, a department within the Valley Library, maintains extensive records, manuscripts and photographs pertaining to the history of Oregon State as well as a number of archival and book collections, most of which focus on the history of 20th-century science and technology.
- OSU Press publishes scholarly and general interest books in forestry, natural resources management and Oregon history.
A full listing of units can be found on our Departments page.
Statistics about our serials, monographs, digital versus print, and usage can be found on the Collections Department page.
Each of the following collaborations adds to the amount and value of resources the OSU Libraries can make available to our users as well as raising the profile of the libraries state-wide and nationally.
Organizational administration and strategic plan
Library Faculty Association
Information about the LFA and documents pertaining to its structure, governance and promotion and tenure
Information about library assessment practices of student learning, collections, faculty productivity, and user services
Library Faculty Publications
Libraries and Press Impact Report for 2016-2017